₹ 3,25,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
B-820, i-Thum, Sector-62
Skills:- UX, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and grows the IT team into a highly functioning, efficient, and effective team.
- Oversee all information technology operations and evaluates them in line with corporate strategy and established goals
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of all internal and external IT support systems to agreed scope and plan.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation.
- Innovating processes, procedures and engagement to improve service
- Work with key business functions and users to evaluate and identify the technology platforms for delivering the company's products and internal services.
- Provide the Leadership Team with effective and proactive updates and reporting on IT related matters
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish and maintain partnerships with IT providers
- Responsible for all areas of IT Security and Compliance
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organisation to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure that the portfolio is managed and delivered to a defined budget
We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
Set costs and project fees according to budget Research and decide on materials and products sourcing Produce sample and mood products, Supervise work progress Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises.
Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions) Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations. Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs Excellent portfolio of previous works Creative talent.